Walking in Cádiz / Giftcards
Walking in cadiz giftcards
The best walks of Cádiz: A perfect gift for those living in the South of Spain or planning to visit this amazing part of Andalucia!
Recently published ebook with 14 beautiful, family-friendly hikes in the mountains and forests, alongside the ocean and city walks in Cádiz and Vejer de la Frontera.
With each giftcard your friend receives 3 presents!
1. The Cádiz hiking guide for desktop (PDF)
2. The Cádiz hiking guide for tablet & e-reader (PDF)
3. The 14 separate walks for smartphone (PDF)
How does the giftcard work?
After your order has been confirmed you will receive your personalized giftcard(s) with a unique code by e-mail (within 24 hours). You can either print these voucher(s) or forward it/them to your friend(s). All they then have to do is send us the unique code by e-mail to email@example.com.
Your friend(s) will receive a link by email to the downloads below:
- The Cádiz hiking guide for desktop (PDF)
- The Cádiz hiking guide for tablet & e-reader (PDF)
- The 14 separate walks for smartphone (PDF)
What’s in the ebook?
• An Introduction to the province of Cádiz
• 14 walks with practical information, images and maps
• 12 nature walks
• 2 city walks: Cádiz and Vejer de la Frontera
• 15 interactive & printable maps with route info
• Many interesting facts about the area
• Favourite tapas bars, beach bars and restaurants
• Where to stay, each hotel with € 10 cashback promotion (hotels, guesthouses, apartments and holiday homes)
Appendix with a handpicked selection of interesting excursions and adventures.
The province of Cádiz, a walker’s paradise
The province of Cádiz, in the southernmost tip of Spain, has an amazing variety of landscapes. From the high peaks of the Sierra de Grazalema in the north to the rolling hills of the south, with their millions of sunflowers in the spring.
There is marshland, farmland, cliffs, fairytale forests and extensive sandy beaches on the Costa de la Luz, the aptly-named “coast of light”. Cádiz is a paradise for birdwatchers and hikers.
In this walking guidebook, the first of its kind we think, you’ll find 14 wonderful hikes: In the mountains and forests, alongside the ocean and city walks in Cádiz and Vejer de la Frontera.
The book includes interactive maps, with insider tips on where to eat and stay and interesting places to visit. To make your stay in Cádiz an unforgettable one you’ll find an overview of companies that organize activities and adventures. From bird-watching, dolphin excursions and flamenco shows to surfing and sherry tours.